The end is coming

Hello everyone!!
First of all, thank you for following me during those four months, it was a very long journey where we have shared a lot of tools, resources and projects.
Through this journey I've learned about so many things:

  • I learned how to embed a youtube video or an online tool in my learning journal. Also, how to change the size of these things.
  • I learned how to surf on the Internet in a safe way, using avatars and using nicknames.
  • I learned to take advantages of ICTs. Before I used to search on the Internet and use whatever I thought it was useful, now I can look for specific tools thanks to investigating about them.
  • I learned that it is not fair to use the work of someone and don't attribute the credit to him/her. We, everyone, should credit whatever we pick from other blogs.
  • I learned that if you want a good work, you have to work very hard, even in ICTs.
  • ICT is not as easy as I thought.
We have a whole world to find out, but with this subject and this learning journal, I think that I have less world to discover.

I have to confess that there have been times that I've feel very desperate, not for the red cross in my tasks, but for the amount of task in a very short time. But, in the end, I got it!!! 💪

Here you have a brief review of this journey:


If you can't see it, click here.

Also, I wanted to give you a more extensive opinion on a video. Here you have:



For this video, I used this audio track:

Instrumental Trip Jamendo Music track cover
Audio Track

Instrumental Trip (2006)




    Album: Introspections



    See you!

    memegenerator.es 
    Creado con memegenerator.es

    Comments