My pet Capi (Voki Avatar Tool)


Hello Everyone!

I want to introduce Capi to you. Capi is my pet and she is three years old. Her favourite hobby is trying to capture the computer mouse, but, she often gets distracted with some applications such as Youtube. She loves Youtube, so she usually watches arts & crafts and funny videos.

Like any cat, I am very curious, and I like to tinker with ICTs so I can share with you all things I discover.

Meow you soon !! Have a catastic day!

🐱🐱🐱

Meet me here !: http://tinyurl.com/ydduvrfm



The tool I have used is Voki (https://www.voki.com). This website allows you to create a visual avatar which can actually move and speak.
Voki is intended for education.
It has a lot of models to cartoonize yourself, but the majority of them are for premium users, so you have to pay for it. Also, you have to pay for embedded the cartoon in another website, such as this learning journal. The free user has very limited options, both characters and share options, so I do not actually recommend, but it is funny for creating online characters for yourself or your kids, or if you actually do not have a mind to share a static picture and the link below that redirects to the Voki website.

Finally, I want to know if you heard about it before and what is your opinion about this tool, if you recommend it and also if you want to share with the rest of the community another tool to cartoonize yourself.

See you soon !!

Comments